Industry leading in Pharma Logistics and Temperature Controlled Supply Chain
Kuehne + Nagel is a world leader in providing integrated logistics services for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. We take a proactive approach in developing solutions ahead of evolving technology and regulations within the industry to help customers manage increasingly complex logistics requirements, and is currently the only freight forwarder to attain IATA CEIV pharma certification for our entire KN PharmaChain Air network.
Our visibility and monitoring services supports an array of services across every stage of the supply chain, specifically tailored to the needs of companies working in the pharma and healthcare sector in Australia.
Combined with our award-winning KN PharmaChain solution, Kuehne + Nagel is uniquely positioned to help customers tackle increasingly complex logistics needs within the industry.
- GxP compliant facilities and processes
- Two pharma gateways with a total cbm of 2,950, located in Tullamarine, Melbourne, and Port Botany, Sydney
- Specific temperature controlled cool rooms providing cross-docking services
- Direct platform access allowing for short transfers to and from the aircraft
- Wireless temperature sensor solution implemented and visible via KN Login
- 24/7/365 controlled access high security and surveillance
- A network of transportation partnerships that allow for continuous temperature monitoring
- Value added services include repackaging/labelling, replenishment of dry ice, gel packs and batteries for active temperature-controlled ULDs, custom clearance, consolidation and deconsolidation.
Our value propositions
Fully integrated pharma solutions
- Recovery and escalation procedures
- Temperature monitoring
- Dedicated and proactive live CareTeam
- Insurance and security
- Compliance - comprehensive GxP policy
- Risk management
Temperature controlled transport
Kuehne + Nagel has the expertise to provide temperature controlled transportation with mix and match elements such as: optimised transport packaging solutions, temperature monitoring, shipment visibility, exception reporting, security, compliance, temperature controlled storage and insurance.
We are uniquely positioned to help move our customers into the future with our state-of-art, GxP-compliant pharma healthcare facility, which is fully suitable for medical device storage and temperature-controlled, pharmaceutical products, with a storage range of 2ºC to 8ºC, and 15ºC to 25ºC.
KN Login: Visbility and interaction
Monitoring of shipments is possible via our Global KN Login information management system, which provides web-based visibility in near real time. An electronic alert system ensures that any disruption in the supply chain is reported immediately to the global CareTeam 24/7/365, which is proactively tracking all temperature controlled shipments, enabling the necessary corrective measures to take place as and when required.