Helping you to efficiently and carefully delight your customers with their favorite drinks.
When it comes to favorite drinks, tastes are different. However, the perfect scent is vital to create a memorable experience. What about having a partner that can guarantee that the essence of your product will safely reach your consumer’s table?
At Kuehne+Nagel, we understand that the transportation process and storage are directly linked to the quality of your beverages. Our experts will provide you with the peace of mind that you require for your logistics solutions.
Partner with us and benefit from these advantages:
- Rely on an experienced one-stop-shop wine & spirits industry experts.
- Get a solution that matches your business scope and requirements – no matter the size of your business.
- Tailor made logistic solutions specific for the wine and spirits industry.
- Reap the benefits of our management and operations services from sourcing to final destination
- Take advantage from our stuffing process to guarantee the correct packing and handling, including temperature-controlled transport and door-to-door cargo insurance
- Access to an extensive network of dedicated warehouses in all major wine producing and importing countries
- Monitor your cargo around the clock via online platforms
Create unforgettable moments for your customers, while we take care of your beverages logistics. Contact our experts and learn how Kuehne+Nagel can support you in delivering your products with the highest integrity.
Our services include:
- Pick-up, transportation of loose/palletized goods
- Import/Export Consolidation
- Sea transport management
- Customs clearance
- Bulk wine and spirits movement
Beverages are a people’s business. At VinLog we know and understand the drinks industry, we work to ensure your products receive the attention they deserve throughout the whole supply chain. We offer customised solutions for an end-to-end service that includes transportation, storage and last mile distribution.
Horst Mueller, Global Head VinLog