Kuehne + Nagel is one of the world's leading contract logistics service providers, with more than 7 million square metres (75 million square feet) of warehouse and logistics space under management across more than 65 countries. With dedicated and shared warehouses amassing more than 77,000 square metres across 14 locations Australia-wide, our operations provide ample logistics support to a diverse portfolio of clients from a wide range of industries. Our warehouse locations in Australia include Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth.
We are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. Our integrated services include all aspects of logistics planning, control, and execution. From point of origin to consumption, we design solutions that will turn your logistics operations from a challenge into a substantial competitive advantage.
We offer the following services:
- Inbound and Outbound Logistics
- In-House Logistics
- Supplier management
- Prioritise orders and shipments to coordinate inventory and transportation
- Vendor-managed inventory services
- Integrated carrier management & customs brokerage
- Kuehne + Nagel production system: waste elimination across service delivery process, worker empowerment, management through visual controls, and a dedication to total quality control
- Supplier / order management services
- Load optimisation including consolidation, cross-docking and scheduling
- Shipment visibility from end-to-end
- Management of orders, pricing, shipments and reporting
- Increase supply chain velocity
- Dedicated and multi-user facilities
- Configured warehousing operations
- KPI-driven operations
- VMI processes with vendor notifications
- Strict inventory control processes
- Value-added services
- Network analysis and load optimism
- Freight audit and payment services
- On-time, accurate visibility and proof of delivery
- Synchronisation of warehouse and transportation management systems
Just-In-Time (JIT) solutions that allow manufacturers to synchronise with suppliers in support of production line demand. A wide-range of value added services for unloading, repacking, labeling, ticketing, sequencing, kitting, sub-assembly, line feeding and empty load unit handling.
For more information, please.