Kuehne + Nagel is one of the world's leading seafreight service providers. Regardless of your origin or destination, cargo size or complexity, our global quality standards & proven systems ensure a safe and reliable service for an on-time delivery.
Our space allocations with the top ocean-carrier guarantee an uninterrupted supply chain. Our specialist will assist you in designing the most efficient connections to your customer or to your production plant.
- Door-to-door shipments to all continents
- Professional cargo handling
- Dedicated FCL operational staff
- Optimisation of your transportation cost and competitive rates
- Use of all types of shipping containers in line with customer´s needs and requirements
Seafreight container specification
Seafreight standard container
- Standard 20´and 40´ dry container (DC) for general shipments - most frequently used
- Standard 40´ high cube (HC) container for lightweight but bulk shipments
Seafreight special containers for temperature controlled goods
Reefer 20´ and 40´container for temperature controlled goods
Seafreight special containers for oversized goods
- "Open top" container used for technological units, machines and equipment that can not be loaded through the door
- "Flat rack" container with an open top and side sections for oversized shipments and equipment that are loaded by crane
For more information, please contact us.